Friday, June 25, 2021

New Plan....

 Good morning! Obviously, I didn't get any work done this week! Sorry to disappoint you! We did have fun with some of my best friends from school...camping, fires at night, reading, talking, hiking, and general frolicking in the woods!

Our home for the week!!


I will begin posting comments again on Monday morning, starting with Matthew 6 where I left off.

Sorry for the glitch...I thought I would have some more time to do some writing. 

Thanks for the grace,
Pastor Paul


3 comments:

  1. So Happy you got away and had some REST from usual things. We all need rest at times of daily things, especially our busy pastor.
    Wondering if we continue with reading or start back with Chapter 6. Did read chapters 6-9 this week . Probably shouldn't get ahead of your postings and our comments??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy that you were able to get away from the rat race for a week. Hope you got some good R&R. We are ready to continue Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also kept reading{. So we will start with 6 n Monday? Glad u had some good R&R

    ReplyDelete

A Final Post

 Good morning. We did it! The entire New Testament in a year. that is quite a feat! Thank you all for your dedication and work. It wasn'...